Does any spot on your tooth a darkness to tooth cavity? Probably not, Don’t Panic! The best solution requires an immediate trip to the dentist to check it out!
Many adults struggle with tooth discoloration and find it embarrassing to show off their teeth in a smile.
Causes of Tooth Discoloration
The following are the most common causes of tooth discoloration:
- Food Beverages-Soda, coffee, tea, and certain fruits and vegetables.
- Tobacco Use- Smoking cigarettes, and chewing tobacco can cause tooth surface stains.
- Poor Oral Hygiene- Inadequate brushing habits can cause staining as plaque.
- Certain Diseases- Some conditions can result in tooth discolouration, such as tetracycline. Treatments for specific diseases can also cause discoloration.Injury- Certain forms of trauma or injury can cause teeth to become discolored
- RCT tooth — Tooth had a root canal treatment may also change colour
Treatments for Tooth Discoloration
One of the easiest ways to reduce tooth discoloration is through prevention if we could. Other therapies are:
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Consume food that helps not to discolour your teeth.
- Baking Soda Intake in small quantity.
- Consider using whitening paste or to have in-office teeth whitening.
- You may also consider to have a veneer or crown to hide your teeth discolouration, be sure to consult your dentist first.
Tooth whitening is another affordable way to change the discoloration. Speak to us at Richmond Hill for realistic solutions. Consult the ToothMatters team, that work to enhance your smile!
– Dr. Gao